The pool is available to all family members of the Oak Hill Homes Association that have paid their annual dues. It includes a large pool 30 ft by 60 ft and ranges from 3ft deep to 9ft deep and is heated in the fall and spring. It also includes a kiddy pool, rest rooms, umbrella tables and lounge chairs.
The pool is only available to members of the Oak Hill Homes association in good standing and their guests. Admittance to the pool is by CODE ONLY. By entering the pool using your household code you are accepting the Pool Agreement.
First Saturday of June – Summer Kick-Off Pool Party 5p-7p
Please print a copy of the Oak Hill Pool Use Agreement.
Following the initial distributions, homeowners still needing help can call the Schnieders.
Contact Jon or Tia Schnieders at 913 438-2017 for pool party reservations.
A great place to live today, a better place tomorrow
Please review the Oak Hill Pool Use Agreement for a complete set of pool rules and the signs located at the pool. Here are some things you should know before you go to the pool:
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older
- Members can bring guests to the pool. Please limit to 1 guest per household member
- Floatation devices are allowed if they are no larger than an air mattress or 3 ft in diameter
- Glass containers are not allowed
- No cut-off shorts or other clothing is allowed as a substitute for a swimsuit
- Babies must wear diapers and rubber pants or “swim diapers” while in the water
- Food is allowed but food and food containers must be kept 4ft from the pool (Kansas State Health Reg.)
- Persons should leave the pool and seek shelter indoors upon hearing thunder –http://www.lightningsafety.noaa.gov/